Tuesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Orlando Magic.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Warriors vs Magic Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (47-24) vs. Orlando Magic (19-53)
- Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Warriors vs Magic Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GS: (-350) | ORL: (+280)
Spread: GS: -8 (-108) | ORL: +8 (-112)
Total: 216.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Magic Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Golden State is 35-32-4 this season.
- The Warriors' ATS record as 8.5-point favorites or more is 11-10-2.
- There have been 29 Golden State games (out of 71) that went over the total this season.
- Orlando's record against the spread is 32-39-1.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 17-19 as 8.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 37 Orlando games (out of 72) that hit the over this year.
Warriors vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (83.1%)
Warriors vs Magic Point Spread
The Warriors are at the Magic, and favored by 8 points (-108 to cover). Orlando, the underdog, is -112.
Warriors vs Magic Over/Under
A combined point total of 216.5 has been set for Warriors-Magic on March 22, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Warriors vs Magic Moneyline
The Warriors vs Magic moneyline has Golden State as a -350 favorite, while Orlando is a +280 underdog at home.