The Golden State Warriors will face the Sacramento Kings in NBA action on Thursday.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Kings Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (39-13) vs. Sacramento Kings (18-34)
- Date: Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-1000) | SAC: (+660)
- Spread: GS: -13.5 (-110) | SAC: +13.5 (-110)
- Total: 222.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Kings Betting Trends
- Golden State has 29 wins in 52 games against the spread this year.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 3-2 as 13.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 19 Golden State games (out of 52) that hit the over this season.
- Sacramento has 23 wins in 52 games against the spread this season.
- The Kings don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 13.5-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 24 Sacramento games (out of 52) that went over the total this season.
Warriors vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (92.3%)
Warriors vs Kings Point Spread
The Warriors are favored by 13.5 points at home versus the Kings. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, while Sacramento is -110.
Warriors vs Kings Over/Under
Warriors versus Kings, on February 3, has an over/under of 222.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Warriors vs Kings Moneyline
Golden State is the favorite, -1000 on the moneyline, while Sacramento is a +660 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!