Warriors vs Bucks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Golden State Warriors (30-10, 12-7 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (26-17, 13-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Warriors vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+102) | MIL: (-120)
Spread: GSW: +1.5 (-110) | MIL: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 223.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+460) | MIL: (+700)
Warriors vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks win (58.6%)
Warriors vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Golden State 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in five of Golden State's last seven away games.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last six games against Golden State.
Warriors vs Bucks Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 29.5: Over (-118) | Under (-102)
- Stephen Curry — 26.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Khris Middleton — 21.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 11.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Bobby Portis — 9.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Kevon Looney — 6.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 6.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Stephen Curry — 6.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Khris Middleton — 6.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.