Wake Forest vs Texas A&M Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for NIT Tournament Quarterfinals Game
Wake Forest vs Texas A&M Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — Quarterfinals
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (25-9, 5-5 Away) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (25-12, 15-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Reed Arena — College Station, TX
Wake Forest vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: WAKE: (N/A) | TA&M: (N/A)
Spread: WAKE: N/A (N/A) | TA&M: N/A (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: WAKE: (N/A) | TA&M: (N/A)
Wake Forest vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Texas A&M Aggies win (64.6%)
Wake Forest vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Texas A&M, 68-46, in their only head-to-head meeting on Dec. 11, 1957.
- Wake Forest is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Texas A&M is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Wake Forest's last 10 games against SEC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last seven games against ACC opponents.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.