Wake Forest vs Duke College Basketball Game Info
No. 22 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (8-6, 1-3 ACC) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (14-1, 4-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Spread: WAKE: +19.5 (-110) | DUKE: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: (28%) | DUKE: (73%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAKE: (+25000) | DUKE: (+950)
Wake Forest vs Duke Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 3.0%
Wake Forest vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest lost to Duke, 71-70, in the most recent meeting between these two on March 5, 2019.
- Duke is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head meetings against Wake Forest.
- Duke is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wake Forest's last five games.
- Duke is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Duke is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games.
- Wake Forest lost to then-No. 10 Florida State, 78-68, in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
- Duke defeated Georgia Tech, 73-64, in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.