Wake Forest vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (9-8, 2-5 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (9-8, 3-4 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum — Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+350) | CLEM: (-470)
Spread: WAKE: +9 (-105) | CLEM: -9 (-115)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: 50% | CLEM: 50%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAKE: (+25000) | CLEM: (+15000)
Wake Forest vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 21.0%
Wake Forest vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Wake Forest, 64-37, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2019.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Clemson is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Clemson is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Wake Forest defeated Boston College, 80-62, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 19.
- Clemson lost to NC State, 60-54, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.