Wake Forest vs Clemson Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (7-2, 3-2 ACC) vs. No. 3 Clemson Tigers (10-0, 7-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Wake Forest vs Clemson Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (N/A) | CLEM: (N/A)
Spread: WAKE: +34.5 (-110) | CLEM: -34.5 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAKE: 38% | CLEM: 62%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WAKE: (N/A) | CLEM: (+210)
Wake Forest vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Wake Forest, 63-3, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Clemson has won each of the past 10 head-to-head meetings with Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest lost to Virginia Tech, 36-17, on the road in Week 11.
- Clemson defeated NC State, 55-10, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.