Wake Forest vs Pitt Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-13, 3-13 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (9-10, 5-9 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+190) | PITT: (-230)
Spread: WAKE: +5 (-106) | PITT: -5 (-116)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: (44%) | PITT: (56%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: WAKE: (+20000) | PITT: (+20000)
Wake Forest vs Pitt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 18.8%
Wake Forest vs Pitt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Pitt, 76-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Wake Forest is 6-4 all-time in 10 head-to-head games against Florida State.
- Wake Forest is 4-1 in its last five games against Pitt.
- Wake Forest lost to Virginia Tech, 84-46, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Pitt lost to NC State, 65-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!