Wake Forest vs Notre Dame Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wake Forest vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-7, 2-7 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-9, 3-6 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Wake Forest vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WF: (+168) | ND: (-200)
Spread: WF: +4.5 (-110) | ND: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WF: (N/A) | ND: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WF: (+20000) | ND: (+15000)
Wake Forest vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 27.4%
Notre Dame: 72.6%
Wake Forest vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Notre Dame, 84-73, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Notre Dame is 6-5 all-time in 11 head-to-head games against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Notre Dame is 5-9 ATS this season.
- Wake Forest defeated Miami, 65-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Notre Dame defeated Pitt, 84-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.