Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 19 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Point Spread
Wake Forest is favored by 2.5 points versus Georgia Tech. Wake Forest is -114 to cover the spread, while Georgia Tech is -106.
Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has beaten the spread 11 times in 18 games.
- The Demon Deacons' ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more is 5-5.
- There have been nine Wake Forest games (out of 18) that went over the total this season.
- Against the spread, Georgia Tech is 11-4-0 this season.
- The Yellow Jackets are 7-0 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been seven Georgia Tech games (out of 16) that hit the over this season.
Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Wake Forest: (-137) | Georgia Tech: (+144)
- Spread: Wake Forest: -2.5 (-110) | Georgia Tech: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!