Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Boston College Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wake Forest vs Boston College Point Spread
The Demon Deacons are 5.5-point road favorites against the Eagles. Wake Forest is -112 to cover the spread, while Boston College is -108 to cover as the 5.5-point underdog.
Wake Forest vs Boston College Over/Under
The over/under for the Wake Forest vs Boston College Week 13 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Wake Forest vs Boston College Moneyline
The Demon Deacons vs Eagles moneyline has Wake Forest as a -225 favorite, while Boston College is the +180 underdog at home.
Wake Forest vs Boston College Betting Trends
- Boston College is 14-11-2 in 27 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Boston College, 27-24, in their last meeting on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Wake Forest is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against ACC opponents.
- Boston College is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Wake Forest's last five road games against Boston College.
- The total has hit the under in six of Boston College's last seven games.
Wake Forest vs Boston College Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wake Forest wins (72.6%)
Wake Forest vs Boston College Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WFU: (-225) | BC: (+180)
Spread: WFU: -5.5 (-112) | BC: +5.5 (-108)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.