Virginia vs Virginia Tech Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
UVA vs VT Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Viginia Cavaliers (5-4, 4-4 ACC) vs Virginia Tech Hokies (4-6, 4-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
UVA vs VT Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+120) | VT: (-148)
Spread: UVA: +2.5 (-104) | VT: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (N/A) | VT: (N/A)
UVA vs VT Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia (35.5%) | Virginia Tech (64.5%)
UVA vs VT Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Virginia Tech, 39-30, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 29, 2019.
- Virginia Tech is 58-33-5 in the 96 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia Tech is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Virginia is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Virginia's last five games.
- Virginia Tech defeated Boston College, 43-32, in its most recent game.
- Virginia lost to No. 3 Clemson, 45-10, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!