Cover Photo: Getty Images
Virginia vs Oregon Game Info
No. 12 Oregon Ducks (25-12) vs. No. 1 Virginia Cavaliers (31-3)
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 9:59 p.m. EST
Location: KFC Yum! Center – Louisville, KY
Virginia vs Oregon Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+330) | UVA: (-440)
Spread: ORE: +8.5 (-110) | UVA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 120.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORE: 61% | UVA: 39%
Virginia vs Oregon Betting Trends & Stats
- Virginia boasts a 2-0 all-time series lead over Oregon, but the two teams have never met in the NCAA Tournament.
- Oregon is 22-15 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 2-0 ATS in the NCAA Tournament.
- Virginia is 24-10 ATS this season and 1-1 ATS in the tournament.
- Oregon beat No. 5-seed Wisconsin, 72-54, in the first round and No. 13-seed UC Irvine, 73-54, in the second round.
- Virginia beat No. 16-seed Gardner-Webb, 71-56, in the first round and No. 9-seed Oklahoma, 63-51, in the second round.
Virginia vs Oregon Prop Bet
All Virginia-Oregon betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Virginia) Total Points: Under 63.5 (-110) – This will probably be an ugly, defensive brawl between two offenses that run at a slower pace. The Oregon Ducks surrender only 62.5 PPG on the season, and they've allowed just 54.0 PPG between both of their NCAA Tournament games thus far. The most comparable test to Oregon's 11th-best scoring defense the Virginia Cavaliers have faced this season is likely Wisconsin (No. 9 in the NCAA). And the Badgers' defense held UVA to a season-low 53 points in that matchup. Not to mention, the Cavaliers managed only 63 points in their second-round matchup against Oklahoma.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.