Virginia vs Louisville Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
UVA vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Virginia Cavaliers (11-11, 3-9 ACC) vs. No. 5 Louisville Cardinals (19-3, 11-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
UVA vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+260) | LOU: (-340)
Spread: UVA: +7.5 (-110) | LOU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 114 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: 52% | LOU: 48%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+600) | LOU: (+1200)
UVA vs Louisville Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UVA vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Louisville, 73-68, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Virginia is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- Virginia is 14-3 in the 17 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Louisville is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Louisville's last seven games.
- Louisville has won nine consecutive games.
- Virginia is 2-3 ATS in its last six games.
- Virginia defeated Clemson, 51-44, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Louisville defeated Wake Forest, 86-76, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.