UVA vs FSU Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (15-3, 11-1 ACC) vs. No. 17 Florida State Seminoles (11-3, 7-2 ACC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 15, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald J. Tucker Center – Tallahassee, FL
UVA vs FSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+100) | FSU: (-120)
Spread: UVA: +1.5 (-110) | FSU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (38%) | FSU: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+2000) | FSU: (+2800)
UVA vs FSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 35.7%
UVA vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Florida State, 61-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 28, 2020.
- The all time, head-to-head series between Virginia and Florida State is tied, 26-26.
- Virginia is 3-2 in its last five games against Florida State.
- Virginia defeated North Carolina, 60-48, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Florida State defeated Wake Forest, 92-5 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!