Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Virginia Cavaliers and North Carolina Tar Heels.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Virginia vs UNC Point Spread
The Tar Heels are 8.5-point home favorites against the Cavaliers. UNC is -108 to cover the spread, while Virginia is -112 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
Virginia vs UNC Over/Under
The over/under for the Virginia vs UNC Week 3 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Virginia vs UNC Moneyline
The Virginia vs UNC moneyline has the Tar Heels as the -310 favorite, while the Cavaliers are +240 underdogs on the road.
Virginia vs UNC Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 64-58-4 in 126 head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia defeated North Carolina, 44-41, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Virginia is 0-7 straight up in its last seven road games.
- North Carolina is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Virginia's last eight road games against North Carolina.
- North Carolina is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
Virginia vs UNC Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: UVA: (+240) | UNC: (-310)
Spread: UVA: +8.5 (-112) | UNC: -8.5 (-108)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (N/A) | UNC: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.