Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
Virginia Tech Hokies (12-4, 3-2 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (8-7, 1-4 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Coliseum – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-165) | WAKE: (+140)
Spread: VT: -3 (-110) | WAKE: +3 (-110)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: 92% | WAKE: 8%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VT: (+23000) | WAKE: (+25000)
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 62.1%
Wake Forest: 37.9%
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated Wake Forest, 87-71, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2019.
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Virginia Tech is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Virginia Tech is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Wake Forest is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Virginia Tech defeated NC State, 72-58, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Wake Forest lost to then-No. 2 Duke, 90-59, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.