Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Virginia Tech Hokies (5-2, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 16 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+675) | ND: (-900)
Spread: VT: +17.5 (-115) | ND: -17.5 (-105)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VT: 56% | ND: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: VT: (N/A) | ND: (+25000)
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Virginia Tech, 45-23, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Notre Dame is 1-1 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with independents.
- Notre Dame is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Virginia Tech was on bye in Week 9, but the Hokies defeated North Carolina, 43-41 (6OT), at home in Week 8.
- Notre Dame lost to then-No. 19 Michigan, 45-14, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.