Virginia Tech vs Miami Basketball Game Info
Virginia Tech Hokies (14-6, 5-4 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (10-9, 2-7 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia Tech vs Miami Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-160) | MIA: (+135)
Spread: VT: -3 (-110) | MIA: +3 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: 89% | MIA: 11%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VT: (+23000) | MIA: (+25000)
Virginia Tech vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 54.0%
Virginia Tech vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated Miami, 71-56, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on March 13, 2019.
- Virginia Tech is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- The head-to-head series between Virginia Tech and Miami is tied, 5-5, over the past 10 meetings.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Virginia Tech's last 12 games.
- Miami is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Virginia Tech lost to Boston College, 66-61, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Miami lost to North Carolina, 94-71, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.