Virginia Tech vs Florida Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Over/Under for NCAA Tournament on FanDuel Sportsbook
Virginia Tech vs Florida Basketball Game Info
South Region - Round of 64
No. 10 Virginia Tech Hokies (15-6) vs. No. 7 Florida Gators (14-9)
How to Watch Virginia Tech vs Florida March Madness Game
Date: Friday, March 19, 2021
Time: 12:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Virginia Tech vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-104) | FLA: (-112)
Spread: VT: +1 (-110) | FLA: -1 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: VT: (+12000) | FLA: (+8000)
Virginia Tech vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 45.5%
Virginia Tech vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated Florida, 79-57, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 29, 1991.
- Virginia Tech is 5-4 all-time in 9 head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Virginia Tech is 11-10 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Florida is 10-13 ATS this season.
- Virginia Tech lost to UNC, 81-73, in the ACC Tournament quarterfinals.
- Florida lost to Tennessee, 78-66, in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.