Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Virginia Tech Hokies (11-3, 5-2 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-8, 2-5 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VTECH: (-108) | ND: (-108)
Spread: VTECH: -1.5 (+104) | ND: +1.5 (-128)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VTECH: (70%) | ND: (30%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VTECH: (+5500) | ND: (+12000)
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 56.9%
Notre Dame: 43.1%
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated Notre Dame, 77-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 10, 2021.
- Notre Dame is 9-5 all-time in 14 head-to-head games against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Notre Dame.
- The total has hit the over in five of Notre Dame's last seven games.
- Virginia Tech lost to Syracuse, 78-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Notre Dame defeated Miami, 73-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!