Virginia vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Virginia Cavaliers (14-9, 8-5 ACC) vs. No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (19-3, 9-2 ACC)
Date: Monday, February 7, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
Virginia vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+590) | DUKE: (-900)
Spread: UVA: +11.5 (-102) | DUKE: -11.5 (-120)
Total: 128 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+50000) | DUKE: (+1200)
Virginia vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (88.4%)
Virginia vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 104-38 in 142 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Duke defeated Virginia, 66-65, in their last meeting on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Virginia is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Duke.
- Duke is 4-1 ATS in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in five of Virginia's last six road games.
- Duke is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games against Virginia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.