Villanova vs Mississippi State Odds, Point Spread, Lines & Start Time for Myrtle Beach Invitational
Villanova vs Mississippi State Game Info
Myrtle Beach Invitational 2019
No. 17 Villanova Wildcats (3-1) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (5-0)
Date: Friday, Nov. 22, 2019
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: The HTC Center – Conway, SC
Villanova vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOVA:(-300) | MSST: (+235)
Spread: NOVA: -6.5 (-110) | MSST: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOVA: 90% | MSST: 10%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NOVA: (+2500) | MSST: (+6000)
Villanova vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Mississippi State, 90-82, in the lone all-time, head-to-head meeting between these two teams on Dec. 28, 1993.
- Villanova is 3-1 against the spread (ATS) in four games played this season.
- Mississippi State is 3-2 ATS in five games played this season.
- Villanova defeated Middle Tennessee State, 98-69, at the HTC Center in the first round of the Myrtle Beach Invitational on Thursday.
- Mississippi State defeated Tulane, 80-66, at the HTC Center in the first round of the Myrtle Beach Invitational on Thursday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.