Vikings vs Seahawks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 5 Sunday Night Football
Vikings vs Seahawks Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Minnesota Vikings (1-3, 1-1 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (4-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Century Link Field – Seattle, WA
Vikings vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+220) | SEA: (-270)
Spread: MIN: +6.5 (-110) | SEA: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (28%) | SEA: (72%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIN: (+7000) | SEA: (+800)
Vikings vs Seahawks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Vikings 34 | Seahawks 41
Vikings vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Minnesota is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last five games.
Vikings vs Seahawks Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 26.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 31.2 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 35.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 27.2 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.