Vikings vs Lions Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 7
Vikings vs Lions Game Info
Minnesota Vikings (4-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (2-2-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Vikings vs Lions Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-108) | DET: (-108)
Spread: MIN: -1 (-110) | DET: +1 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 61% | DET: 39%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIN: (+2100) | DET: (+8000)
Vikings vs Lions Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Minnesota's last 12 games.
- Detroit is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Detroit's last 12 games.
Vikings vs Lions Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 25.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is allowing 15.5 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Detroit is averaging 23.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Detroit is allowing 23.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Minnesota defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 38-20, at home in Week 6.
- Detroit lost to the Green Bay Packers, 23-22, on the road in Week 6.
Vikings vs Lions Prop Bet
All Vikings-Lions betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: Minnesota Vikings by 1 to 6 Points (+360) – The Detroit Lions have been in every game they've played this season, but have struggled to seal the deal. Both of the Lions' losses have come by four points or fewer. Meanwhile, the Minnesota Vikings are rolling right now, winning two straight games while averaging 33.0 PPG during that span. Detroit should be able to keep this one close, but Minnesota could escape Ford Field with a win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.