Vikings vs Chargers Game Info
Minnesota Vikings (9-4, 3-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (5-8, 2-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Vikings vs Chargers Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-114) | LAC: (+100)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-110) | LAC: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: 86% | LAC: 14%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: MIN: (+1100) | LAC: N/A
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIN: (+3000) | LAC: N/A
Vikings vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last five games.
- The Chargers are 4-7-2 ATS in 2019.
- The Chargers are 7-2 straight up in their last nine games in December.
Vikings vs Chargers Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 26.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 19.2 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 22.2 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 19.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Minnesota defeated the Detroit Lions, 20-7, at home in Week 14.
- The Chargers defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 45-10, on the road in Week 14.
Vikings vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Vikings-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points - Over 22.5 (-112) – The Chargers' offense has been disappointing for most of the year, but their pass-heavy approach is going up against a Vikings pass defense that is 16th in passing yards allowed and No. 11 in pass defense efficiency, according Football Outsiders. After a dominating performance against the Jaguars, which saw Los Angeles put up 45 points, their offense might have hit a stride.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.