Vikings vs Bills Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 4
Vikings vs Bills Game Info
Minnesota Vikings (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Vikings vs Bills Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-140) | BUF: (+120)
Spread: MIN: -3 (-105) | BUF: +3 (-115)
Total: 35 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 64% | BUF: 36%
Vikings vs Bills Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Minnesota's last 12 games.
- Buffalo is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Buffalo's last five games.
Vikings vs Bills Stats
- Minnesota defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 20-9, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Buffalo defeated the Detroit Lions, 24-20, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Minnesota averaged 22.5 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 21.3 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Buffalo averaged 16.8 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Buffalo surrendered 23.4 PPG last season (No. 18 in the NFL).
Vikings vs Bills Prop Bet
All Vikings-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Minnesota Vikings by 1-13 Points (+150) – Both the Vikings and Bills have been perfect through the preseason so far, but only one team can finish 4-0. Minnesota has looked very impressive on offense, averaging 26.3 points per game. We should see plenty of their fourth-string running back Mike Boone, who leads the preseason with 177 rushing yards.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.