Vikings vs 49ers NFC Divisional Round Game
2020 NFC Divisional Round Game
Minnesota Vikings (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (13-3, 6-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2019
Time: 4:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium — Santa Clara, CA
Vikings vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+270) | SF: (-320)
Spread: MIN +7 (-105) | SF: -7 (-115)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (58%) | SF: (42%)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: MIN (+600) | SF: (-112)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIN: (+1500) | SF: (+320)
Vikings vs 49ers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last six road games.
- Minnesota is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against NFC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in seven of San Francisco's last 10 games.
- San Francisco is 6-2 straight up at home this season.
Vikings vs 49ers Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 25.5 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 19.0 PPG including the playoffs (No. 6 in the NFL).
- San Francisco averaged 29.9 PPG in the regular season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 19.4 PPG in the regular season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Minnesota defeated the New Orleans Saints, 26-20, in the NFC Wild Card Round.
- San Francisco was on bye in the NFC Wild Card Round.
Vikings vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Vikings-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Money Line / Total Points Parlay: Minnesota Vikings to Win & Under 45.5 points (+480) – The way to beat the San Francisco 49ers this season has not been through stopping their offense, as they won the only game in which they were held below 17 points. They scored 24, 22 and 17 points in their three regular season losses (an average of 21.0), and if the Vikings hope to pull off an upset their best path to victory is likely going to be dropping a hefty point total of their own. Given that, +480 odds make this prop very interesting given the +230 odds on the Vikings' money line.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.