Vikings vs Saints Game Info
NFL Week 16 Game
Minnesota Vikings (6-8, 3-3 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (10-4, 5-2 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 25, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Vikings vs Saints Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+240) | NO: (-300)
Spread: MIN: +7 (-112) | NO: -7 (-108)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (21%) | NO: (79%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIN: (+25000) | NO: (+850)
Vikings vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All Vikings-Saints expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Saints
Vikings vs Saints Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last nine games.
- New Orleans is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New Orleans' last seven games.
Vikings vs Saints Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 25.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 27.7 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 28.5 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 21.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.