Vikings vs Cowboys Game Info
Minnesota Vikings (6-3, 2-3 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (5-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Dallas, TX
Vikings vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+144) | DAL: (-168)
Spread: MIN: +3 (-110) | DAL: -3 (-110)
Total: 48 – Over: (+110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 59% | DAL: 41%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIN: (+2600) | DAL: (+2000)
Vikings vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Minnesota's last 18 games.
- Minnesota is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in the last 10 games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Dallas' last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Dallas' last five games against Minnesota.
Vikings vs Cowboys Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 26.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 17.6 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 28.4 this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 17.8 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Minnesota lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 26-23, on the road in Week 9.
- Dallas defeated the New York Giants, 37-18, on the road in Week 9.
Vikings vs Cowboys Prop Bet
All Vikings-Cowboys odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Home team total points over 26 (-108): It's not the sexiest payout for a prop bet, but the Cowboys average 31.8 points per game at home and Minnesota gives up 20.6 PPG on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.