Vermont vs Virginia Game Info
Vermont Catamounts (4-0, 3-0 Away) vs. No. 7 Virginia Cavaliers (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Vermont vs Virginia Odds & Betting Info
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UVM: +14.5 (-110) | UVA: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 113 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UVM: 33% | UVA: 67%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVM: (+15000) | UVA: (+1600)
Vermont vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Vermont in the only head-to-head matchup between the two schools.
- Vermont is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) in its four games this season.
- Virginia is 2-1 ATS in its three games this season.
- Vermont defeated St. John's, 70-68, in its most recent game on the road on Saturday, Nov. 16.
- Virginia defeated Columbia, 60-42, in its most recent game at home on Saturday, Nov. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.