VCU vs Dayton Basketball Game Info
VCU Rams (13-4, 6-2 A10) vs. Dayton Flyers (11-5, 7-4 A10)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: UD Arena – Dayton, OH
VCU vs Dayton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VCU: (-126) | DAY: (+108)
Spread: VCU: -1.5 (-110) | DAY: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VCU: (N/A) | DAY: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VCU: (N/A) | DAY: (+12000)
VCU vs Dayton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
VCU vs Dayton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- VCU defeated Dayton, 66-43, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- VCU is 12-7 all-time in 19 head-to-head games against Dayton.
- VCU is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Dayton.
- VCU defeated URI, 63-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Dayton defeated George Mason, 74-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.