VCU vs Davidson Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
VCU vs Davidson Basketball Game Info
VCU Rams (18-12, 8-9 A 10) vs. Davidson Wildcats (15-14, 9-8 A 10)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: John M. Belk Arena – Davidson, NC
VCU vs Davidson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VCU: (+155) | DAV: (-185)
Spread: VCU: +4 (-105) | DAV: -4 (-115)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VCU: (N/A) | DAV: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VCU: (+10000) | DAV: (+25000)
VCU vs Davidson Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
VCU vs Davidson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- VCU defeated Davidson, 73-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 7, 2020.
- Davidson is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with VCU.
- VCU is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Davidson.
- VCU is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Davidson's last seven games.
- VCU lost to Duquesne, 80-77 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Davidson lost to Richmond, 80-63, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.