Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Vanderbilt Commodores (9-16, 1-11 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (14-11, 6-6 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+620) | TENN: (-925)
Spread: VAN: +12.5 (-110) | TENN: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (59%) | TENN: (41%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VAN: (N/A) | TENN: (+11000)
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 66-45, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Tennessee is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- Tennessee is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last seven games.
- Vanderbilt lost to Florida, 84-66, on the road its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Tennessee lost to South Carolina, 63-61, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.