Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14
By Zach Brunner
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 14
Vanderbilt Commodores (3-8, 1-6 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (6-5, 4-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+925) | TENN: (-1600)
Spread: VAN: +21.5 (-110) | TENN: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: 18% | TENN: 82%
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt defeated Tennessee, 38-13, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Vanderbilt is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Vanderbilt and Tennessee are tied at 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups.
- Vanderbilt defeated East Tennessee, 38-0, at home in Week 13.
- Tennessee defeated Missouri, 24-20, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.