Vanderbilt vs Alabama Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Vanderbilt Commodores (9-20, 1-15 SEC) vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (16-13, 8-8 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Mar. 3, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+640) | ALA: (-975)
Spread: VAN: +12.5 (-110) | ALA: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 156 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (53%) | ALA: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VAN: (N/A) | ALA: (+12000)
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Vanderbilt, 77-62, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2020.
- Alabama is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- Alabama is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- Alabama is 10-0 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Vanderbilt is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Vanderbilt lost to Ole Miss, 86-60, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Alabama defeated South Carolina, 90-86, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.