Vanderbilt vs Florida Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Vanderbilt Commodores (2-3, 0-1 SEC) vs. No. 20 Florida Gators (3-2, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VANDY: (+4000) | FLA: (-100000)
Spread: VANDY: +37.5 (-104) | FLA: -37.5 (-118)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VANDY: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Vanderbilt vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Vanderbilt: (0.3%) | Florida: (99.7%)
Vanderbilt vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida is 42-10-2 straight up in 54 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Florida defeated Vanderbilt, 38-17, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Vanderbilt is 1-8 straight up in its last nine away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Vanderbilt's last six games.
- Florida is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Florida's last 16 games against Vanderbilt.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!