Vanderbilt vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
SEC Tournament - First Round Game
Vanderbilt Commodores (11-20, 3-15 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (19-12, 7-11 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+350) | ARK: (-470)
Spread: VAN: +9.5 (-110) | ARK: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: 42% | ARK: 58%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VAN: (N/A) | ARK: (+10000)
Odds to win SEC Tournament: VAN: (+15000) | ARK: (+3500)
Vanderbilt vs Arkansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Vanderbilt vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arkansas defeated Vanderbilt, 75-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 15, 2020.
- Arkansas is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- Arkansas is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Arkansas is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Vanderbilt defeated South Carolina, 83-74, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Arkansas lost to Texas A&M, 77-68, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.