Valparaiso vs Bradley Basketball Game Info
Valparaiso Crusaders (19-5, 9-9 MVC) vs. Bradley Braves (22-11, 11-7 MVC)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 2:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
Valparaiso vs Bradley Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAL: (+125) | BRAD: (-145)
Spread: VAL: +2.5 (-110) I BRAD: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAL: 27% I BRAD: 73%
Valparaiso vs Bradley Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Valparaiso vs Bradley Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Valparaiso defeated Bradley, 90-78, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Valparaiso is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Bradley.
- Bradley is 5-4 in its nine all-time head-to-head matchups with Valparaiso.
- Valparaiso is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Bradley is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Valparaiso's last seven games, and six of Bradley's last seven games.
- Valparaiso defeated Missouri State, 89-82, in the MVC Semifinal on Saturday, March 7.
- Bradley defeated Drake, 76-66, in the MVC Semifinal on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.