UTSA vs Western Kentucky Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
UTSA Roadrunners (5-0, 1-0 C-USA) vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (5-0, 4-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium – Bowling Green, KY
UTSA vs Western Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTSA: (+140) | WKU: (-172)
Spread: UTSA: +3.5 (-112) | WKU: -3.5 (-108)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTSA: (N/A) | WKU: (N/A)
UTSA vs Western Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UTSA: (53.5%) | Western Kentucky: (46.5%)
UTSA vs Western Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky defeated UTSA, 45-7, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 22, 2014.
- UTSA is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Western Kentucky is 5-12-1 ATS in its last 18 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in five of UTSA's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Western Kentucky's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.