UTSA vs UTEP Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UTSA Roadrunners and UTEP Miners.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UTSA vs UTEP Point Spread
The Roadrunners are 12.5-point road favorites against the Miners. UTSA is -110 to cover the spread, while UTEP is -110 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
UTSA vs UTEP Over/Under
The over/under for the UTSA vs UTEP Week 10 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
UTSA vs UTEP Moneyline
The Roadrunners vs Miners moneyline has UTSA as a -550 favorite, while UTEP is the +390 underdog at home.
UTSA vs UTEP Betting Trends
- UTSA is 6-2 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- UTSA defeated UTEP, 52-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in five of UTSA's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UTEP's last eight games against UTSA.
- UTSA is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- UTEP is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
UTSA vs UTEP Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UTSA wins (83.4%)
UTSA vs UTEP Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTSA: (-550) | UTEP: (+390)
Spread: UTSA: -12.5 (-110) | UTEP: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.