UTEP vs Southern Miss Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UTEP Miners and Southern Miss Golden Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UTEP vs Southern Miss Point Spread
The Miners are 2.5-point road favorites against the Golden Eagles. UTEP is -108 to cover the spread, while Southern Miss is -112 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
UTEP vs Southern Miss Over/Under
The over/under for the UTEP vs Southern Miss Week 6 college football matchup is set at 44.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UTEP vs Southern Miss Moneyline
The Miners vs Golden Eagles moneyline has UTEP as a -134 favorite, while Southern Miss is the +112 underdog at home.
UTEP vs Southern Miss Betting Trends
- Southern Miss is 8-3 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- Southern Miss defeated UTEP, 31-13, in their last meeting on Sept. 28, 2019.
- UTEP is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Southern Miss is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- UTEP is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Southern Miss' last six games against UTEP.
UTEP vs Southern Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTEP: (-134) | USM: (+112)
Spread: UTEP: -2.5 (-108) | USM: +2.5 (-112)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTEP: (N/A) | USM: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.