UTEP vs New Mexico State Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
UTEP Miners (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New Mexico State Aggies (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Aggie Memorial Stadium – Las Cruces, NM
UTEP vs New Mexico State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTEP: (-355) | NMSU: (+270)
Spread: UTEP: -8.5 (-115) | NMSU: +8.5 (-105)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTEP: (N/A) | NMSU: (N/A)
UTEP vs New Mexico State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UTEP: (68.9%) | New Mexico State: (31.1%)
UTEP vs New Mexico State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UTEP is 57-38-2 all-time in 97 head-to-head matchups, but the Aggies won the most recent meeting by a score of 44-35 on Nov. 23, 2019.
- UTEP is 1-11 straight up in its last 12 away games.
- UTEP is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six Week 1 games.
- New Mexico State is 0-6 straight up in its last six Week 1 games.
- The total has hit over in six of New Mexico State's last eight games against UTEP.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!