Utah vs Washington Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
No. 9 Utah Utes (7-1, 4-1 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (5-3, 2-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Husky Stadium – Seattle, WA
Utah vs Washington Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-165) | WASH: (+140)
Spread: UTAH: -3.5 (-105) | WASH: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTAH: 57% | WASH: 43%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UTAH: (+15000) | WASH: (+20000)
Utah vs Washington Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Utah, 10-3, at a neutral site (Pac-12 Championship) in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 30, 2018.
- Washington is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Utah.
- Washington is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Utah defeated California, 30-0, at home in Week 9.
- Washington lost to Oregon, 35-31, at home in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.