Utah vs USC Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 10 Utah Utes (3-0, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (2-1, 1-0 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Utah vs USC Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-180) | USC: (+150)
Spread: UTAH: -4 (-110) | USC: +4 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTAH: 84% | USC: 16%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UTAH: (+5000) | USC: (+23000)
Odds to Win Pac-12 Championship: UTAH: (+170) | USC: (+1600)
Utah vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated USC, 41-28, at home in Salt Lake City in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Utah is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against USC.
- USC is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- The home team has won six straight meetings in this series, and the Trojans have won eight straight matchups against Utah at home in Los Angeles.
- Utah hasn't defeated USC on the road since Oct. 21, 1916.
- Utah defeated Idaho State, 31-0, at home in Salt Lake City in Week 3.
- USC lost to BYU, 30-27 (OT), on the road in Provo in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.