Utah vs USC Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Utah Utes (2-2, 1-0 Away) vs. USC Trojans (3-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Utah vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+136) | USC: (-168)
Spread: UTAH: +3.5 (-124) | USC: -3.5 (+102)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (N/A) | USC: (N/A)
Utah vs USC Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Utah: (47.2%) | USC: (52.8%)
Utah vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC is 11-4 in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- USC defeated Utah, 33-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Utah is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- USC is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Utah's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of USC's last six games against Utah.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.