Utah State vs San Jose State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Utah State vs San Jose State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Utah State Aggies (7-2, 4-1 Mountain West) vs. San Jose State Spartans (5-5, 3-3 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: CEFCU Stadium – San Jose, CA
Utah State vs San Jose State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTST: (+168) | SJST: (-210)
Spread: UTST: +4.5 (-112) | SJST: -4.5 (-108)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Utah State vs San Jose State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: San Jose State wins (52.0%)
Utah State vs San Jose State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- San Jose State is 20-18-1 straight up in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah State.
- Utah State defeated San Jose State, 62-24, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Utah State is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games against San Jose State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Utah State's last six games.
- San Jose State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of San Jose State's last seven games against Utah State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.