Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Utah State Aggies and New Mexico State Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Utah State vs New Mexico State Point Spread
Utah State is the 19.5-point road favorite against New Mexico State. Utah State is -108 to cover the spread, while New Mexico State is -112 to cover as the 19.5-point underdog.
Utah State vs New Mexico State Over/Under
The over/under for the Utah State vs New Mexico State Week 10 college football matchup is set at 71.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Utah State vs New Mexico State Moneyline
The Utah State vs New Mexico State moneyline has Utah State as a -900 favorite, while New Mexico State is the +570 underdog at home.
Utah State vs New Mexico State Betting Trends
- Utah State is 31-8 straight up in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico State.
- Utah State defeated New Mexico State, 60-13, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Utah State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah State's last five games.
- New Mexico State is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of New Mexico State's' last six games.
Utah State vs New Mexico State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah State wins (93.1%)
Utah State vs New Mexico State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USU: (-900) | NMSU: (+570)
Spread: USU: -19.5 (-108) | NMSU: +19.5 (-112)
Total: 71.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.