Utah State vs Air Force Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game on FanDuel
Utah State vs Air Force Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Utah State Aggies (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Air Force Falcons (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Falcon Stadium – Usaf Academy, CO
Utah State vs Air Force Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTST: (+270) | AFA: (-355)
Spread: UTST: +8.5 (-110) | AFA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTST: (N/A) | AFA: (N/A)
Utah State vs Air Force Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Utah State: (5.0%)| Air Force: (95.0%)
Utah State vs Air Force Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Air Force is 5-3 in eight head-to-head matchups against Utah State.
- Air Force defeated Utah State, 35-7, in their last meeting on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Utah State is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- Air Force is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah State's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Air Force's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.