Tuesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Utah State Aggies and the Oregon Ducks.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Utah State vs Oregon Point Spread
Utah State is favored by five points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Oregon, the underdog, is -110.
Utah State vs Oregon Over/Under
The Utah State-Oregon matchup on March 15 has been given an over/under of 144 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Utah State vs Oregon Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Utah State vs. Oregon reveal Utah State as the favorite (-210) and Oregon as the underdog (+172).
Utah State vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah State win (78.8%)
Utah State vs Oregon Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Utah State is 15-15-1 this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 8-7 as 5-point favorites or more.
- Utah State has played 33 games this year, and 15 of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Oregon is 12-22-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 5-point underdogs or more, the Ducks are 3-2.
- Oregon has played 33 games this year, and 20 of them have gone over the total.
Utah State vs Oregon Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Utah State: (-210) | Oregon: (+172)
- Spread: Utah State: -5 (-110) | Oregon: +5 (-110)
- Total: 144 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)